[Kdenlive-devel] are there kdenlive_renderer or inigo for winxp?

Ruslan Popov rpopov at jet.msk.su
Wed Feb 6 06:50:39 UTC 2008

Dan Dennedy wrote:
> On Feb 5, 2008 4:55 AM, Ruslan Popov <rpopov at jet.msk.su> wrote:
>> Hi all.
>>
>> I have several computers under WinXP. Most of time they used for writing
>> texts, but they have powerful CPUs. Is there any possibility to use them for
>> delayed rendering of Kdenlive's projects?
>
> I will ask Charlie about his win32 patch for MLT. Meanwhile, I
> recommend a virtual machine on your XP boxes for this purpose.

I think virtual machine has overhead, but this approach seems helpful.
Current way to render projects is very good. I can render many project one
by one. The good place for storage is NFS auto mount point, for example,
/net/MAINSERVER/video. All linux box can access it at right manner.

--

           _/               Ruslan Popov