[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive MLT build error

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Sat Feb 2 20:33:24 UTC 2008

On Feb 2, 2008 9:35 AM, jb <jb at kdenlive.org> wrote:
> On Saturday 02 February 2008 14:36:06 Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Following last MLT changes, Kdenlive compilation breaks:
>
> Yes, it was expected. There will probably be more changes in MLT soon, so
> expect some more breakages. I will fix Kdenlive in the next days.

Did you notice this latest commit makes inigo a suitable replacement
for kdenlve_renderer?
Just pass the progress=1 property on the consumer to make it behave
like kdenlive_renderer.

Also, I am going to attend to a few other things before getting to the
next major interface change. Again, I want to issue a new release
before introducing the time-based changes.