[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.7.1 release

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Thu Dec 25 10:29:42 UTC 2008

Hello everyone.

A quick note to tell you I plan to release Kdenlive 0.7.1 on monday, the 29th
of december.

Most issues in the spacer tool should now be fixed.
In the remaining time, I will try to fix some minor bugs and also check with
Mads if we can fix some of the keyboard shortcuts.

No more string changes before the 0.7.1 release.

I will also try to provide a fix for "crash on slideshow with luma filter"
(http://www.kdenlive.org:80/mantis/view.php?id=496 )
But that's an MLT issue, the filter_luma seems to have several issues so the
Kdenlive release does not really depend on it.

regards
jb