[Kdenlive-devel] Increasing the upload filesize in mantis?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Dec 23 23:42:35 UTC 2008

mandag 15 December 2008 skrev Mads Bondo Dydensborg:
> Hi all (JB indeed)
>
> We keep "needing" to upload larger than 5 MB clips to mantis. I think
raising
> this limit is not possible from the management interface, and in any case, I
> would prefer not to do it, without an OK from JB.
>
> But, I would like for it to go up to e.g. 50MB. 10 secs of DV is about 30-40
> MB, so that would be nice to be able to upload.

This was done at some point, but appears to be broken.

Users report errors like this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 50331648 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 72000001 bytes) in
/home/www/8864acea003f2354834d936830f18e43/web/mantis/core/database_api.php
on line 395

Anyone able to shed some light on this?

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

There are many gods which Christians reject. I just believe in one less god
then they do. The reasons that you might give for your atheism toward the
Roman gods are likely the same reasons I would give for not believing in
Jesus.
                               - Dan Barker