[Kdenlive-devel] Live CDs with Kdenlive 0.7

Javier Agustìn Fernàndez Arroyo elhoir at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 12:30:52 UTC 2008

Hi Jean-Michel

Just an opinion about Live-CDs.... im one of those people who dont like
burning DVD which has just 1/4 of its capacity filled, because i feel like
wasting free space (and actually i am doing it)

so, maybe you are right including gnome, kde, and the software you want to
include in there, just to fit the 4.3Gb DVDs :-P