[Kdenlive-devel] updated Hebrew translation

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Dec 20 19:27:56 UTC 2008

fredag 19 December 2008 skrev amir sher:
> hello,
> I got the Hebrew translation reviewed, I've attached the updated
> version. can someone with SVN access updated it to trunk.

Hi

I just had a look. There is an error in line 832:

/usr/bin/msgfmt: fandt 1 fatal fejl
make[2]: *** [po/he/kdenlive.gmo] Fejl 1
make[1]: *** [po/he/CMakeFiles/pofiles.dir/all] Fejl 2
make: *** [all] Fejl 2

Its because the strings does not both end in \n

#, kde-format
msgid "Effect %1:%2 not found in MLT, it was removed from this project\n"
msgstr "‫n\אפקט %1:%2 לא נמצא ב-MLT, האפקט הוסר מהפרוייקט הנוכחי"

Could you please correct this? I am unable to, as this right to left writing
severely confuses me :-)

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

Who do you trust? Nobody? Good, let's put Nobody in charge then...

               - The Register on TCPA/Palladium, 20021109