[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive live CDs

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Fri Dec 19 21:21:34 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 22:15 +0100, Javier Agustìn Fernàndez Arroyo
wrote:
> im running gnome too, and i have same opinion about KDE

Presently I am migrating my friends desktop (2009 is the year of
migration to Linux of people who never touch an editor) and they did not
like KDE usability. It looks like Windows. This is why I was plannig
demos of Kdenlive under Gnome. Gnome is better than MacOsX. Gnome+ KDE
applications is the winner in my opinion. As I belive that other members
will love KDE4, we need also a KDE only CD.

Using Debian tools, it is no big deal to create those 4 CDs.

Bye.