[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive live CDs

Javier Agustìn Fernàndez Arroyo elhoir at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 20:51:23 UTC 2008

yeah, i like totem, except for the fact that you have to install all plugins
separately to be able to play media.. you should take it in mind....

maybe you could also put some kind of audio editors, apart from kdenlive...
but this is depending on the available space in a livecd after
compressing... (im thinking in Ubuntu, knoppix...)