[Kdenlive-devel] SubWolf has added you as a friend on Raptr!

subwolf at gmail.com subwolf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 15:33:41 UTC 2008

Hello, For kdenlive developers!

SubWolf wants you to check out Raptr, the best place for people who like to play and discover games.

SubWolf uses Raptr to automatically keep track of game stats and activity for all game platforms, even web games.  Once you join, Raptr will take care of tracking your gaming activity and sharing it with your friends, even on Facebook, Friendfeed, and Twitter.

Check out SubWolf's profile here:

http://raptr.com/SubWolf

Sign up for free here, and we'll add SubWolf to your list of Raptr friends:

http://raptr.com/signup/1?src=inv&eid=1012&sid=2&bid=43&code=8f0a102bf3b1

If you'd like to learn more, take our tour:

http://raptr.com/tour?src=inv&eid=1012&sid=2&bid=43

Thanks for checking us out!
The Raptr Team