[Kdenlive-devel] Videos as the best documentation

Sandip Bhattacharya lists at sandipb.net
Fri Dec 19 04:19:49 UTC 2008

Jean,
I just wanted to let you know how great an idea is it to have video
tutorials for kdenlive of blip.tv.

In fact, I believe having a documentation manual with video clips
wherever it makes sense would probably be the biggest differentiator of
kdenlive as compared any other UI intensive FOSS app. It would be good
if the manual has small video thumbnails pointing to the video in
question whenever a video is avilable for the topic. Does drupal have
any support for video references yet?

I am a newcomer to kdenlive and still struggling with concepts. If a
suggestion could be taken, I would encourage you to make videos for the
questions that you have in your FAQ. I think the basic questions for any
 new comer to Kdenlive would be the components needed to create the
minimum video:
* Multiple clip sources
* Trimming of clips and putting on time line
* Transitions
* Title screens and title transitions(alpha,tint, etc)

Thanks,
  Sandip