[Kdenlive-devel] MLT + frei0r

Marco Zambianchi marcozambi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 21:46:16 UTC 2008

I use Ubuntu 8.10 in wich repositories frei0r is not included.
I downloaded manually the targz archive from their site, but I do not
know how install correctly for MLT integration.
I googled a lot looking for clear and straightforward instruction, but
no results.
I think that given the number of effects that become available adding
frei0r into the building chain of Kdenlive, it could be a good idea if
some of the top developers could write down few lines to instruct us
in how to integrate frei0r in our svn compiling packages.
:)

And I am available for italian translation too. ;)

--
Marco Zambianchi
ForumAstronautico.it - Admin * ISAA Association - Founder