[Kdenlive-devel] Welcome to another updater

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Thu Dec 18 16:57:25 UTC 2008

Hi all

Just wanted to thank Alberto Villa/xzhayon for agreeing to become a mantis
updater.

He joins the ranks of doitux, cinephiliac and me! A small but growing team.
(Obviously, all developers can also update issues, but the four of us are
normally "only" updaters).

Given the upcoming release and the large number of changes over the last few
weeks, we can use all the help we can get.

Alberto has also contributed a number of patches related to freebsd support,
the hashing/locate clip functionality and the support for opening pfv 0.5
documents (some of these has been applied to svn by yours truly, but created
by Alberto), and is already under way with some more bug triaging :-)

Welcome on-board. :-)

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

Virtually every major technological advance in the history of the human
species-- back to the invention of stone tools and the domestication of
fire-- has been ethically ambiguous.
                           - Carl Sagan (The Demon-Haunted World)