[Kdenlive-devel] MLT + frei0r

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Thu Dec 18 11:34:45 UTC 2008

torsdag 18 December 2008 skrev Alberto Villa:
> On Thursday 18 December 2008 11:53:40 Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> > > MLT will detect your FreiOr installation automatically.
> >
> > This is only true for Frei0r installs into /usr, I think. Perhaps
> > also /usr/local.
>
> it looks for <frei0r.h>, so it depends on CFLAGS
> if you have frei0r.h in /usr/local/whateverelse/include, just do:
> CFLAGS="$CFLAGS -I/usr/local/whateverelse/include" ./configure

But... you then need to pass this to MLT to actually make MLT use that
particular install:

export MLT_FREI0R_PLUGIN_PATH=/usr/local/whateverelse/lib/frei0r-1/

So, its a little bit more tricky than just that. :-)

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

Those who have challenged the inequalities of global trade have pointed to
the fact that some of the world's richest nations once used tariff barriers
to devastating effect in building their economies. But the history of patent
protection suggests that that is not the only means by which the rich
nations have raised the drawbridge after entering the castle. When it suits
the rich countries to impose free trade, they do so. When it suits them to
impose protectionism, they argue that this is the only path to development.
But woe betide the poor nation which seeks to apply the lessons of the past.
                           - George Monbiot on Patent nonsense