[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive packaging policies

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 17:56:29 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 17 December 2008 14:53:15 Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-12-17 at 12:47 +0100, Alberto Villa wrote:
> > a user on irc let me know that the ubuntu package we link (0.7 stable)
> > does
> > not contain any luma file...
>
> Copy sent to the package maintainer.
> Kind regards, Jean-Michel

it's not that simple. the same user asked for another problem and sent me his
.kdenlive files (just created): they miss a lot of parts of the 0.7 stable
document format, and they have relative (?) paths in the westley producers
i've implemented hash saving on november 19, and it's missing here... and the
feed of kde apps reporting the new package it's dated december 14...
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>