[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive packaging policies

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Wed Dec 17 07:22:26 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 20:41 +0100, Téletchéa Stéphane wrote:
> and Mandriva, we try to stay quite close to the developpment, and so
> far
> releases from 2008.0, 2008.1 and 2009.0 had a working kdenlive...

Dear Stéphane,

Thank you very much for your work.

I could not find a direct link to Mandriva 2009 packages.
On RPM bone I could find Kdenlive 0.7 packages.
Any link to some kind of launchpad?

Could you give us more information about Mandriva packages:
* Which FFmpeg version.
* Which FFmpeg compilation options? with libx264 libraries, libmp3lame,
theroa, vorbis, dirac, etc ... ?
* Do you provide FreiOr video effects?

Then we will add the following information on:
http://www.kdenlive.org/user-manual/downloading-and-installing-kdenlive/pre-compiled-packages/mandriva-packages

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel