[Kdenlive-devel] Just my 2 cents

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Dec 15 10:54:28 UTC 2008

mandag 15 December 2008 skrev Marco Zambianchi:

> Now, forgive me, I have a little wish to express before closing. Is it
> feasible to implement pan-zom effects in MLT? I mean the famous
> "kenburns" effects you can obtain with dvd-slideshow command line
> software.

Please do create an issue on our issue tracker: kdenlive.org/mantis - I know
some infrastructure has been added to mlt already, but I do not think all is
done.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd
repetitive electronic music.

                                   --Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989