[Kdenlive-devel] Does anyone have any AVCHD test clips?

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Mon Dec 15 05:41:41 UTC 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 1:23 AM, Jean-Michel Pouré <jm at poure.com> wrote:
> Dave, to what extend is MLT using multi-threading code?

Heh, whenever you address using "Dave" I know you are referring to me, Dan. :-)

MLT's usage of multi-threading is very coarse. It basically has a
thread for the inputs+processing, one for the output, and one for the
control (start/stop/manipulate object model, etc.). Any service within
the framework could spawn a thread for whatever reason, but that is
not typical except for the ffmpeg-based services.

--
+-DRD-+