[Kdenlive-devel] Website changes

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Thu Dec 11 18:33:58 UTC 2008

torsdag 11 December 2008 skrev Jean-Michel Pouré:
> Dear Friends,

Dear Jean-Michel

> Kdenlive website is under development.
> Today I chose a new XHTML theme and would like to know your feedback:
> http://www.kdenlive.org

I think it is very nice: its much easier to "take in" the pages now. The forum
is easier to take in too.

The colors are consistent with kdenlive - now we only need the logo from
Cinephiliac (*nudge, nudge*, Cinephiliac :-).

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on
the Christian religion." -George Washington, November 4, 1796

"No, I don't know that Atheists should be considered as citizens, nor
should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."
                          -George H. W. Bush, August 27, 1987