[Kdenlive-devel] [Openmovieeditor-users] www.linuxvideo.org (?) to bring the world of linuxvideo together....!!?!

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Wed Dec 10 22:32:39 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Cinephiliac <bugsbane at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oops! Sorry for that empty post. Anyway, your suggestion sounds good to me if
> someone is game to maintain it.
>
> I do wonder if this role could be filled though by helping out in expanding one
> of the sites that already exists, but isn't doing this so actively yet?

I agree. In fact, if there are to be web forums, it might be
interesting to have general as well as app-specific ones. Also, I
would be willing to redirect Kino and MLT to this comprehensive site's
forum. That way, it would expose it more and people would have a
tendency to explore alternative solutions.

> Linuxvideography.com springs to mind.

I do not believe I ever ran across that, but I do think it is very
straightforward and a good start. Unfortunately, I could not find
anything about its webmaster if we want to make contact. I suggest we
nominate additional sites along the same line just to see what else. I
do not know anything better. There is a list that is for "graphics"
but dead as well as this forum:

http://forums.creativecow.net/forum/linuxmedia

--
+-DRD-+