[Kdenlive-devel] Online tutorials on Kdenlive.org

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Tue Dec 9 12:30:49 UTC 2008

Dear Friends,

I am happy to announce the availibility of a new tutorial space on
Kdenlive.org web site. Here is some information:

1) Tutorials are here:
http://www.kdenlive.org/tutorial

2) For technical reasons, I had to remove existing passwords to get back
to normal Drupal md5. To connect to kdenlive.org, request a new
password: http://kdenlive.org/user/password

3) Tutorials can be added by any registered user.

4) Admins and documentation writers can validate tutorials and push them
for publication. I am working on a simplified administration platform.

5) I rename and published a "Contribution guide":
http://www.kdenlive.org/contribution-manual

A section will explain how to publish tutorials.

I can only encourage main hackers and members from the list to register
as documentation writer on kdenlive.org.

A more detailed log is here:
http://www.kdenlive.org/website-changelog

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel