[Kdenlive-devel] Fwd: relative paths in project files

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Dec 8 20:01:29 UTC 2008

mandag 24 November 2008 skrev Alberto Villa:
> works fine! but i think that someone should emit projectModified() (if it's
> the name... well, the signal which activates the save button))... maybe
> setNewClipResource()?

Am I right in assuming that this functionality is now part of Kdenlive SVN,
and AFAICT works correctly?

If that is the case, I want to add it to the Changelog :-)

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

deserve neither liberty nor safety.

               - Ben Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759