[Kdenlive-devel] Install path for kdenlive_render?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Dec 8 19:53:30 UTC 2008

onsdag 03 December 2008 skrev Albert ARIBAUD:

> > We have got a request from a debian qa guy on manpages. Please see
> > http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=420
> >

> I would plead in favor of "yes, they could", or more precisely, in favor of
> "kdenlive_renderer and its relation to kdenlive should be documented".

FYI: this has now be done.

> Side note: wasn't there a plan to switch from kdenlive_render to inigo?

As written elsewhere, kdenlive_render does more than simply call inigo.
However, we may want to consider using mlt libs instead of inigo(???),
especially in relation to e.g. something like:
http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=345
Capture inigo error to log or screen

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The low quality of [MP3] files should prevent this format from threatening
control of our intellectual property. Why would anyone listen to a sub-CD
quality song when they can easily buy the CD at the local Tower Records?
                               - RIAA head, Hillary Rosen, March 1997