[Kdenlive-devel] portuguese (brazil) translation - pt_BR

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Dec 8 09:25:05 UTC 2008

mandag 08 December 2008 skrev Mads Bondo Dydensborg:
> mandag 08 December 2008 skrev Marcelo Souza:
> > Marcelo Souza wrote:
> > >
> > >   portuguese (brazil) translation - pt_BR... :)
> > >

> >    Hi, please anyone can send comments about my translation? :)
>
> Sorry, its been on my todo - I am on it, brb.

Added to svn rev. 2763 - thanks a lot, sorry about the delay.

As usual; please consider joining sourceforge, upload a set of ssh keys, and
request svn write access if you would like to be able to maintain your
translation without having to go through this list/the issue tracker.

Thanks again

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I don't say this lightly. However, I really think that the U.S. no longer
is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy.
                               - H. Peter Anvin