[Kdenlive-devel] Bugs summary - new updater

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Dec 6 21:44:09 UTC 2008

Hi all

Looking at the bugs "Summary" in mantis, the last month has been a bit hard on
the status, with a net increase in the number of non-resolved bugs around 24.

However, I am happy to say that Felix Hammer/doitux today has agreed to become
an "updater" on mantis - welcome onboard!

Also, after a busy couple of weeks at work, I should have some more time, from
now and until year end to do bug triage/minor jobs in SVN. So I am confident
that we will get on top of it, and turn the number around. Jb have committed
several changes that we/I yet have to confirm/commit to mantis - will try to
get around to this ASAP.

Mostly I just wanted to thank Felix for agreeing to become an updater!

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

You may not use the Software in connection with any site that disparages
Microsoft, MSN, MSNBC, Expedia, or their products or services, infringe any
intellectual property or other rights of these parties, violate any state,
federal or international law, or promote racism, hatred or pornography.
                                     - Part of MS Frontpage 2002 EULA