[Kdenlive-devel] News from the website development

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Dec 2 07:35:46 UTC 2008

mandag 01 December 2008 skrev Jean-Michel Pouré:
> Dear Friends,

Dear Jean-Michel

> Here is the changelog from Kdenlive web site:
> http://www.kdenlive.org/web-site-change-log
>
> I hope that most of you can join and register for "Documentation writer"
> role,

I can still login (madsdyd), but how do I register for that role?

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I don't say this lightly. However, I really think that the U.S. no longer
is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy.
                               - H. Peter Anvin