[Kdenlive-devel] KDE4 - crash when loading project

Felix Hammer f.hammer at gmx.de
Sat Aug 23 07:34:23 UTC 2008

Hi jb

I also tried latest svn. The crash isnt there anymore. But after Kdenlive
imports the clips up to 99%, there is a freeze or an endless loop. CPU is on
99% for kdenlive.

I've attached the console-output and the project file. Is there any way i can
fix this? I would really like to start on working with the current svn these
days and help debugging this way.

best regards
Felix Hammer

http://www.lehrsaiten.de