[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive Builder Wizard 0.3.1 released

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Sat Aug 16 18:51:12 UTC 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 07:58:02PM -0200, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> > (even if crashed after its own setup wizard with BadWindow
> > troubles, but that's another matter)
> Mkay - unless the wizard did something wrong, of course... in
> that case it could be related. Did you try starting through the
> "kdenlive_start" script?

Sure.

> Did you try the "gdb option" - perhaps the log contains some info?

It should, was falling asleep a bit again...

At least the revisions were:

ffmpeg: 14783
mlt: 1178
mlt++: 1178
kdenlive: 2378

Built today's ones:

ffmpeg: 14793
libswscale: 27468
mlt: 1178
mlt++: 1178
kdenlive: 2378

and ran gdb case; the log's attached.  My only suspicions on
BadWindow/BadDrawable errors go to libxcb (there were similar
troubles when it got introduced for the first time in our
unstable) -- CC'ing our xorg maintainer since he's also
maintaining and using kdenlive package.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>