[Kdenlive-devel] Rendering artifacts(was: blue screen during playback)

Johannes Wilm j at indymedia.no
Wed Aug 13 04:43:07 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 4:11 AM, Johannes Wilm <j at indymedia.no> wrote:

> Ok, I just checked-out everything again from SVN and now it all seems to
> work!

> -- artifacts during playback: If I clip the stream somewhere and put it
> back together in another order, the artifacts on the first second or so
> after the cut are so strong, that it's hard to make out where exactly I did
> the cut.

Ok, I now checked out rendering. The same artifacts that showed u during
playback also show up in a rendering version, which of course renders it
useless. Tell me is you can reproduce it with the
http://www.johanneswilm.org/download/johanneswilm.mts file by itself. If
not, I'll send you a kdenlive project file. What I basically have done is to
cut the clip in half, and then to put the second part before the first and
to connect th two with a transition.

--
Johannes Wilm
http://www.johanneswilm.org