[Kdenlive-devel] New version of Kdenlive Builder Wizard - please help me test it for KDE 4

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Aug 11 22:08:25 UTC 2008

mandag 11 August 2008 skrev jb:
> On Saturday 09 August 2008 22:29:03 Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> > I have made the wizard available for testing at
> > http://www.dydensborg.dk/software/kbw/kdenlive_builder_wizard.kmdr
> >
> > Its a 400 KB download - please give it a try.
>
> Hi!
>
> Great to see a compile help KDE4 for the version. Have not yet fully tested
> but wanted to tell that it currently fails because on line 1055 you have
> something like:
> /home/madsdys/...

Thanks. That is quite embarrasing. :-(

> Should be replaced by:
> $HOME/...

Of course. (Actually, the script defines a $CONFIG variable at the very top,
that needs to be used, but, the end result is the same).

> Will try to give more feedback when I have some time.

Thanks. Looking forward to it. I have posted a new version (0.3.1) at the same
url - please disregard the 0.3.0 version....

Regards

Mads