[Kdenlive-devel] New version of Kdenlive Builder Wizard - please help me test it for KDE 4

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Aug 11 12:35:06 UTC 2008

mandag 11 August 2008 skrev Michael Shigorin:
> On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 06:29:03PM -0200, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> > It has been tested on a clean kubuntu 8.04 with KDE 4.1
> > applied, where it appears to work [see below for steps]. But,
> > in keeping with Dan Dennedys advice, I would really (really
> > really) love to get some feedback from this list, before I
> > start blowing the horn for it.
>
> At least thanks for some tips I could extract from the file :)

Hehe. Hopefully they work.

> As of actual build, I'll go the way of updating packages
> (after mlt/mlt++/kdenlive kde4 branch all get in sync).

Your call. However, it should not take you more than 5-10 minutes (depending
on internet connection speed and CPU) to actually test it out. Would be great
to get some feedback on wheter it actually works below the 72 degrees
north...

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The US population is 4 % of the global one. They produce 23 % of the global
pollution.