[Kdenlive-devel] blue screen during plaback

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sat Aug 2 21:25:18 UTC 2008

On Thursday 31 July 2008 15:56:11 Johannes Wilm wrote:
> Ok, cool. Is there any way I can check whether the playback inside of
> kdenlive is using XV, X11 or some third extension? Just to try to localize
> the problem.

I just added a config page in Kdenlive settings dialog that allows you to
change the SDL audio/video driver and audio device. That way you can force X11
output or try some other one (but most other just crash on my pc).

Do you also get the blue screen problem when adding low resolution mpeg or dv
clips ?

> The artifacts i don't mind, but in addition I noticed yesterday that
> kdenlive tends to crash when you start cutting that same clip. And it's not
> producing any backtrace for some reason...

I can reproduce the crash when cutting. Trying to fix it now...

regards
jb