[Kdenlive-devel] Export is wrong footage

Jeffrey Thomas eljefedelito at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:10:44 UTC 2007

> what about the 0.5 version?
I couldn't find a 0.5 for (K)Ubuntu so I took the packages from Trevino's Ubuntu repository, which is 0.5+SVN i suppose.

I have looked into the compile scripts but, for someone who isn't real familiar with compiling software with so many dependencies, it was a bit much for me.  Many of the listed dependencies on the Installation wiki don't exist in Ubuntu's repositories, or at least not as given on the page (maybe different names, but some wouldn't come up in Synaptic nor Adept searches at all).  That wiki page references another about dependencies but doesn't provide a link and I wasn't able to find it (quickly).

I don't really want to replace a lot of my standard libraries just to use Kdenlive, and I am not familiar enough to know if they will be built only in a local directory, etc.  The FFMPEG compile-and-install worked fine it seems but I am sure it wiped my package out (I should have used 'checkinstall' but i didn't)

Thanks for the support,

Jeffrey