[Kdenlive-devel] AAC sound issues

Kosta Welke kosta at fillibach.de
Mon Oct 22 21:51:36 UTC 2007

> Right, I'm not 100% sure if this will help you, but, try installing
> ffmpeg manually on your ubuntu installation.  I'm using Ubuntu myself,
> and every
> time I do a fresh install of it, I encounter codec/encoding problems
> until I do this.

First of all, thanks for your help. I tried it and unfortunately, it did
not help. kdenlive 0.5 still cant recognize the AAC audio stream on ubuntu
7.10.

Is there any way (other than debugging) to find out which codecs are
recognized by kdenlive? Am I right assuming that as kdenlive is based on
the mlt framework, i need to check if mlt recognizes the right codecs?

Kosta