[Kdenlive-devel] Cmake install prefix ?!

g.marco at freenet.de g.marco at freenet.de
Wed Nov 14 22:13:43 UTC 2007

Am Mittwoch, 14. November 2007 schrieb jb:
> On Wednesday 14 November 2007 12.05:04 Murat Senel wrote:
> > The locales files just went where they should go with the patch before.
> > But,
> >
> > > the bin's are installed in a wrong dir now (to $(PREFIX)/$(PREFIX).
> > > only for me ??)
>
> Hi.
>
> I committed Murat's modified patch which seemed correct to me, did not
> touch the locales for the moment, I don't have much time right now to make
> more tests.
looks good now

> Marco, feel free to commit fixes if you have more.
i commited the po dest dir fix, wich installs now into
./share/locale relative to the install prefix.
so a user can install the files complete root right free (and many build
systems for linux packages/ebuilds)
it not so good to install every time in kde-locale dir, even if the prefix is
a complete different (and the installing user also)

> By the way, thanks for
> your work on the cmake build system!

no problem.
i think we should later change the icon naming style, for later kde4 install
methods (thats why the REGEX REPLACE in the icons path)
but this for later kde4 refactoring.

marco

> regards
> jb

Bei Microsoft sind 50% des Preises für den Namen, 40% für die
mitgelieferten Bugs und 10% für die Datenträger. Die Software selber
ist kostenlos.