[Kdenlive-devel] SVN version build problems

Aleksander Adamowski aleksander.adamowski at olo.org.pl
Thu May 24 13:49:41 UTC 2007

On 5/24/07, jb <jb at ader.ch> wrote:
> Oups, sorry, my fault. Forgot to commit one file.
> Fixed now.

Works good now! Thanks!

And I were starting to dive into codebase to get it fixed myself - was
wondering how to create an effect's QDomElement basing on QString
id...

My problem with Mlt.h was caused by a mistake in the wikibooks
KDEnlive handbook -
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Kdenlive/Getting_and_installing#Installing_from_SVN:

=== SNIP ===
Checkout MLT++ from SVN:

svn co https://mlt.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mlt/trunk/mlt mlt++
=== SNIP ===

They've put ordinary mlt's SVN URL instead of mlt++ over there.
So I were checking out the same mlt library twice, giving it the name
mlt++. I didn't notice they were identical.

After checking out mlt++ correctly, all went fine (not counting the
b0rkage in today's kdenlive itself).

Of course I've immediately corrected the misleading wikibook article.

--
Best Regards,
  Aleksander Adamowski