[Kdenlive-devel] Wiki manual new structure this Saturday

Fabricio Rocha rocha_fabricio at yahoo.com.br
Fri Mar 30 14:02:10 UTC 2007

Folks,

	I have been discussing a new structure for the Kdenlive Wiki Manual
with JuanM, Zsolt and jb, and they agreed with the creation of a new
structure for the wiki. Most (if not all) the current text will be kept;
but new sections will be created and some information will move from one
location to other, or split in two or more pages, and so on.

	I plan to create the pages and copy the actual text to them this
Saturday, from 13h to 17h (GMT). Ideally this will be an "atomic
operation", all in once, but any contribution to the copied pages made
during this transfer might be lost. Also, I think that the manual will
look a little messy during the operation, so I ask for your comprehension.

Thanks and best wishes to everyone!

Fabricio Rocha
Brasilia, Brasil