[Kdenlive-devel] The "audio-slipaway" bug, wiki, etc

Fabricio Rocha rocha_fabricio at yahoo.com.br
Fri Mar 23 21:44:01 UTC 2007

Hello all!

	Nice to see that this forum is really interactive :) You were great in
solving the Transitions issue so quickly! Thank you very much, and I
can´t wait for version 0.5 hitting in Debian repositories :)

	I would like to thank you also for the answer to my previous messages,
and put some more pennies on some of them...

	>> The Forum feature in Sourceforge, from my experience, is not really
what we would like to have. I tried to set it up for a project of mine,
but, for example, I can´t get a notification e-mail when someone posts a
message there.  I still believe that the "vBulletin-like" model would be
better. For those who don´t know it, here is an example:
http://forum.mamboserver.com . I am not sure, but I think that there are
some free alternatives to vBulletin itself, which is commercial.

	>> I had reported the issue of audio NOT being cut where it was
supposed to be in the clips taken from a DVD VOB file, resulting in a
out-of-sync effect after a transition between clips, only in the final
(exported) movie, in spite of everything OK in Kdenlive timeline.
Stephane suggested (well, *not* really suggested as a good thing!) that
converting the VOB DVD file to another format could solve the problem. I
tried to convert to MPEG4(XviD), but the problem remained. The video
from clip "A" crossfades perfectly with clip "B", but the audio from
clip A remains playing, just as if clip A was longer, until an uncertain
point.

	>> Who is the wikibook "chief editor"? I think I could help in a
redesign for the manual...

	>> I would like to know what do I need for creating a translation of
Kdenlive to Brazilian Portuguese, which seems to not exist until now. I
have 0.0% of experience in these matters, even though I have already
read a little bit about gettext, potfiles and some other related stuff...

Thank you all and best regards!

Fabricio Rocha
Brasilia, Brasil

Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você!
Experimente já e veja as novidades.
http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/