[Kdenlive-devel] Render window design & proposal

Juan M herrej01 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 17:55:03 UTC 2007

 Hi,

don't know if you'll be able to see the attached file with an image of a
proposal for the render window design. If not, please can anybody tell a
place to put it ???

This example is based on my previous messages and, obviously, can be
ammended as needed to fit other needs. But I think should be a good basis to
start. Simple and practical !

Another proposal. I've tested the new way to load image clips in the same
way (and with the same option) as video clips. This is fantastic and much
more useful as previous. But my question is. Is it still necessary the
option to "Create image clip" ? I think now is obsolete as you can obtain
the same result (and much more) with the other via.

As always, suggestions will be very wellcome.

Regards.
Juan