[Kdenlive-devel] Updated the FAQ. Please comment on it if necessary + a bug?

Harry van der Wolf harryvanderwolf at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 18 18:36:17 UTC 2007

All,

I update the FAQ in the new WIKI
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Kdenlive/FAQ). I added some new topics and
put some structure to it (at least, that's my opinion). Please comment
on it if you think it contains errors or could be improved (or if you
think it's just rubbish).

And maybe an old bug? : In the FAQ the following Question can be found .

Can I use a .dv file imported from kino?
Yes, it should work without problem. Due to a small bug, the .dv clips
don't show up in the "Add Clip" dialog of Kdenlive 0.3.

In (my) 0.5 svn it still doesn't show up. Forgotten to fix?

Kind regards,
Harry