[Kdenlive-devel] some string missing and a doubt.

jb jb at ader.ch
Wed Mar 14 13:23:35 UTC 2007

Salvatore Brigaglia wrote:
> Updated now (12.38) the string is still missing:
> "This is the first time you run Kdenlive..."
> Have a look if you can find it...

It is in kdenlive.pot, at line 1201, you can check it online:
http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/kdenlive/trunk/kdenlive/po/kdenlive.pot?view=markup

Maybe you should delete your local copy of kdenlive.pot and do a "svn up".
Running (unser)make package-merge adds it to po files for me...

> Are you still thinking in release 0.5 at the end of the month?

Yes, I really hope to be able to do so. I would like to have a string
freeze in something like a week and release in the last days of the
month... will send a mail to the list in the next days with a roadmap
for the 0.5 release.

regards
jb