[Kdenlive-devel] some string missing and a doubt.

jb jb at ader.ch
Wed Mar 14 09:26:05 UTC 2007

Salvatore Brigaglia wrote:
> Dear devs
> I cannot find some string in the .po file whom need to be translated. One for
> all is the text of the first setting window that appears the first time you
> start kdenlive(i'v updated both po and pot with package-message and
> package-merge).

Hi!

Well I just checked and it seems to me that all strings are in... I just
comitted an updated pot file to svn, maybe you want to try again. If it
still seems wrong, please let me know exactly which string are missing...

> what really the Roll tool does? i really can't understand it...

It is used when you have 2 adjacent clips on the same track and want to
move the cut point.

    CLIP A     |     CLIP B

With the roll tool, you can click and drag the intersection point of the
2 clips. Let's say you click and move to the left, the clip A will be
made shorter and the clip B will be extended to start at the new cut
point. Of course, it only works if clip A and clip B can be extended in
the direction of the move...

Hope you understand the explanation...
regards
jb