[Kdenlive-devel] Problem creating deb package

jb jb at ader.ch
Mon Mar 12 10:53:16 UTC 2007

Carlos Dávila wrote:
> I have created several deb packages weeks ago without any problem, but in the
> last weeks I can't. In the last step (dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot) I get next:
>
> dh_testdir
> # Add here commands to compile the package.
> /usr/bin/make
> make[1]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/carlos/Paquetes/kdenlive-0.5.svn'
> WARNING: use unsermake instead of make or use a wrapper script, e.g. makeobj!!!
> unsermake all
> Wrong parameters.
> Usage: unsermake [OPTION] ... [dir]...

Yes, I think that if you have unsermake installed on your system, the
configure script will detect it and use it instead of make. You should
be able to build with unsermake, but you probably need to clean your
source tree ("make distclean") first.

Then run make -f Makefile.cvs again and configure, ...
If it still doesn't work, you may have to uninstall unsermake to create
the .deb, (again, don't forget to make distclean if you switch from
unsermake to make)..

jb