[Kdenlive-devel] Wiki on wikibooks

Jean-Michel Pouré jmpoure at free.fr
Sun Mar 4 15:16:55 UTC 2007

Le samedi 03 mars 2007 à 22:10 -0800, Dan Dennedy a écrit :
> For Kino, I have used DocBook Wiki (http://doc-book.sf.net/) which can
> output
> a complete docbook XML with images in a tarball as well as HTML. Also,
> it
> supports translations, but it has a fatal flaw of currently only
> supporting
> ISO 8859-1 instead of UTF-8 limiting its range. Also, there has been
> some
> overhead in supporting and dealing with bugs in the web app myself,
> but it's
> mostly working smooth now.
>
> I am not sure which approach is better, but I am interested in hearing
> your
> answer to the above question.

Dear Dan,

This is very interesting. I prefer Docbook. Docbook wiki needs to be
installed on a server? Is it available as a service; somewhere?

Last time I used it, it required to tweak Apache for installation, but
it was maybe one or two years ago. I might not remember well.

I prefer Docbook wiki if you can install it somewhere.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel