[Kdenlive-devel] Broken support of mpeg2 files in Kdenlive 0.4

espinosa_cz espinosa_cz at centrum.cz
Sun Mar 4 01:56:46 UTC 2007

I have to report some positive progress here. I upgraded ffmpeg Tuesday,
created video clips again in Avidemux and - hooray - Kdenlive started to
work with them. By the way, Avidemux offers 3 kinds of Mpeg format for
saving a clip:
- MPEG TS A+V
- MPEG PS A+V
- MPEG video stream
I tried all of them and they seem to work, all playable and editable in
Kdenlive, but which of them is suggested to be the best for editing
purposes?

Espinosa