[Kdenlive-devel] New: output to secondary monitor

Harry van der Wolf harryvanderwolf at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 3 09:46:37 UTC 2007

Harry van der Wolf wrote:
> I would really like to try this feature, but for some reason when I try
> to download the latest cvs with:
> "cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at mlt.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mlt login"
> I do get the error:
> "cvs [login aborted]: cannot get working directory: No such file or
> directory"

I just found out that it does work from /tmp or from my home directory.
Untill now I always used a separate partition /data/software where I did
my compiling and so on. I have complete rwx access there as it is "my"
filesystem/directory.
I hope this gives someone some extra info to tell me what I'm doing wrong.

regards,
Harry