[Kdenlive-devel] Latest MLT framework

Zsolt Sandor zsolt.sandor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 08:03:58 UTC 2007

Hello!

I was now able to compile the MLT framework. It was my fault, i made
the checkout from
windows and all the is executable flags for every configure file was lost.

So, it works, but i noticed the following thing:

i was not able to open any video file, because it writes out that this
file is not supported. Perhaps there is some problem with missing
ffmpeg support, but i compared the files of the old mlt framework and
the files from the new mlt framework, and there was really no
difference. Other interesting thing is, that i overwrote the old
install files (.so-s) with the newly created .so files, and it works
ok, without problem. So it seems that at the install of the new mlt
framework some config file or what seems broken.

Can somebody please try out to check out the mlt framework from the
cvs and try to compile and install it, then start a kdenlive, and try
to add a mpeg or an avi file?

Regards:

 Zsolti

ps.