[Kdenlive-devel] Playout via firewire in 0.5 ?

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Wed Jun 27 09:29:59 UTC 2007

apropos 0.5 - is there a minimal chance to have rudimentary functionality for playout via firewire ?
For now it would be sufficient if playout (region between in and out point) would start at actual camcorders position (crash record).
Because for fail-safe and cheap archiving at high quallity I still prefer mini-DV tapes!

greetings
reinhard