[Kdenlive-devel] Mouse scroll wheel / Griffin Powermate support

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Jun 19 06:21:36 UTC 2007

mandag 18 juni 2007 21:25 skrev Fredrich Legnemark:
> Hello!
> I dont know where to put suggestions to kdenlive, but as a quite heavy
> kdenlive user, i would greatly appreciate being able to map a
> jog/shuttle unit to shortcuts...i've gotten around it for now by frame
> forward/back to buttons and assigning those buttons to the powermate,
> but since it sends one heck of a lot of keypresses it tends to make
> kdenlive semi-hang or rewind/forward for a long time, thereby cancelling
> all precision i should have gotten out of the controller.

Hi there.

Just wanted to voice that I would like to have support for the Contour
Jog/Shuttle as well.

I wrote much of the Jog/Shuttle support for kino (rev. 2, at least). I tried
looking into how to best support the jog/shuttle under Kdenlive, but could
not get my head around the kde support libraries (in the short time I
looked).

Regards,

Mads

Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd at challenge.dk
The US population is 4 % of the global one. They produce 23 % of the global
pollution.

Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

There are many gods which Christians reject. I just believe in one less god
then they do. The reasons that you might give for your atheism toward the
Roman gods are likely the same reasons I would give for not believing in
Jesus.
                               - Dan Barker