[Kdenlive-devel] Loose windows

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:08:25 UTC 2007

I've done this also and after hours spent trying to re-dock them properly, I
ended up deleting my /home/username/.kde/share/config/kdenliverc file
(pretty sure that was it, maybe just move it away from there to test).  Is
it the best fix?  No, but it worked.

Immediately afterward I saved the default layout as Layout 1-4.

I really think this should be reconsidered.  Many people will end up
clicking those little arrows and after popping out an aspect of KDEnlive,
there is no good way to put it back together.

On 6/6/07, wayne <iw at ukulele.com> wrote:

> I've somehow managed to undock all of the windows (timeline, timeline
> monitor, Project tree) from the default layout. How does one put them
> back?
>
> Thanks,
> Wayne

start using Free software
  http://www.linux.org
  http://www.fsf.org
It's a matter of Liberty not Price:
  "Free Software exists to free you from the artificial constraints set by
Apple and Microsoft.  Free software is Unrestricted software.  Get Free."