[Kdenlive-devel] mlt profiles

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Mon Jul 30 18:12:51 UTC 2007

On Sunday 29 July 2007 4:06:44 pm Aleksander Adamowski wrote:
> On 7/29/07, Dan Dennedy <dan at dennedy.org> wrote:
> > On Saturday 28 July 2007, Aleksander Adamowski wrote:
> > > I have a problem with KDEnlive not starting up, only displaying
> > > "Cannot find your MLT installation, please give the path" dialog.
> >
> > Enter the path to the --prefix used when you configured MLT
>
> I'm using the kdenlive_builder.sh script and it does specify the
> prefix - see for yourself:

I suppose kdenlive does not assume the prefix, you have to tell it the first
time. Maybe JB can improve on this because $(mlt-config --prefix) provides
this information. The pkg-config mlt-framework is supposed to provide this as
well, but looking at mine now, there seems to be a problem there that I have
to fix.

--
+-DRD-+